Conscious Dying Training/End of Life Doula Certification Phase I
This Event Occurred in the Past.
The end of life education program is for nurses, physicians, clinicians, caregivers, family members, and anyone interested in exploring what it means to die consciously. The course is an intensive, highly interactive, community building model that establishes deeper access to our authentic caring healing presence, deeper relationship to source, self and others where we expand beyond our own personal fear and beliefs about life and death.
Three-day Onsite Conscious Dying Training:
Personal Transformation * Sacred Care * Healing Practices * "Best Three Months of Life"
• Engage in experiential End of Life Discovery.
• Increase your capacity to offer the care that people want & need in their most vulnerable time.
• Expand your sense of Death’s Transformational Portal.
• Explore life as if you have three months to live.
• Learn to provide emotional and spiritual support.
To register, please visit "events" at ConsciousDyingInstitute.com or call Marie at 303-440-8018 to register or for more information on group rates. The Certificate offers 66 nursing CNEs and a Best Three Months: End of Life Coaching and Care Practicum between phase 1 and 2.