Inside Out: Yoga & Confidence Retreat for Women
This Event Occurred in the Past.
When: September 15-16th, 2018
Where: Profinium Place Rooftop Conference Room and Terrace
Presented by the YMCA and the Mankato Moms Blog
When you attend you will;
• Gain clarity of your strengths, weaknesses, and uniqueness
• Experience a variety of yoga styles as you focus on the mind/body connection
• Learn what it means to honor yourself through self-care
• Connect and share with other women in a meaningful way
• Cultivate greater love, acceptance, and compassion for yourself
• Re-write your story in order to become more of who you are
• Become more self-confident from the inside out
Led by Stephanie Fischer , YMCA Director of Healthy Living and creator of “ Inside Out” Confidence Course for Women.
Attendance is limited to 16 women.
- “Swag Bag” with custom tote, journal, and long sleeved yoga shirt thanks to our Swag Sponsor Angie VanEman-Riley of American Way Realty.
- 3 Unique Yoga Classes led by experienced instructors
- 2 Healthy Meals (lunch on Saturday and Sunday)
- Mindful Eating Workshop by Erin Gonzalez, RD, LD of the Mankato Clinic
- Journaling Workshop by Stephanie Fischer
- A talk by body confidence coach Rebekah Buege on “Why Women Feel the Pressure to Be Perfect and What To Do About It”
- A talk by local business owner, Sharry Swart of Vivian Rose Boutique on “Dressing With Confidence”.
- Several activities and open ended discussions aimed at providing the opportunity for connection, growth, self-discovery and empowerment.