BHAKTI YOGA SEMINAR Mankato
This Event Occurred in the Past.
FREE for ALL
RSVP on EVENTBRITE
It is special opportunity to explore life’s deepest questions with some of the most qualified teachers who share a wealth of knowledge and experience gained through living the life of Yoga.
The mood is extremely welcoming, and non-judgemental, with attention and care given to every single participant. Each class becomes a community of it’s own where long-term friendships are born.
1. Ashtanga Yoga
2. Hatha Yoga
3. Vinyasa Yoga
4. Gentle Yoga
5. Yin Yoga
5. Mantra Meditation
6. Guided Visualized Meditation
7. Lectures on INTERDEPENCE OF MEDITATION & HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS by His Holiness Romapada Swami (A Yogi, Motivational Speaker, Vedic Scholar, & Spritual Teacher)
8. Music Chanting Meditation
9. Kirtan Band Performance
11. Satsang (Get Together for the TRUTH)
12. Vegetarian / Vegan Meals.
14. Ayurveda Class
1. What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- On-Site parking available, BUS ROUTE 6, & 1 A NORTH
2. What can I bring into the event?
- Yoga Mats /Water Bottle/ Pen/ Note Book
3. How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- dolly.baruah@mnsu,edu / 507-351-5144