The Champion's Code featuring Ross Bernstein
This Event Occurred in the Past.
“The Champion’s Code: Building Relationships Through Life Lessons of Integrity and Accountability from the Sports World to the Business World” featuring Ross Bernstein
Greater Mankato Growth and SMAHRA present:
Ross Bernstein is a best-selling author of nearly 50 sports books and is an award-winning peak-performance hall of fame business speaker who’s keynoted conferences on ALL SEVEN continents! This workshop is all about the DNA of what makes champions in sports so unique and how that relates to business. It’s based on a series of books Ross wrote in which he was able to interview more than 1,000 professional athletes and coaches that all had one thing in common — they were all members of championship teams. In his research, he concluded that the same metrics and characteristics that were common among champions in sports were also common among peak performers in the business. There are reasons certain teams win consistently, whereas others don’t... and he explains why.
In an engaging, provocative, and visually entertaining style, Ross will use inspirational stories and poignant life lessons from the world of sports to show you how to:
- Create a culture of excellence by giving extraordinary customer service
- Generate momentum by utilizing the currency of karma
- Follow your moral compass to win the right way, with respect to ethics and integrity
- Be better leaders and create more buy-in by embracing change and failure
- Evolve from order takers to trusted partners by enhancing the quality of their relationships