Principles of Excellence: Baldrige 101 Workshop
This Event Occurred in the Past.
The need to improve your organization’s performance has perhaps never been greater. There is a renewed need for improvement and systemic change within all organizations: customers expect more, competent workers are growing scarce, and competition is intensifying. But – with the complexity of organizations – where does one start? How do you know on which processes to focus? And how to do you sustain the improvement over time?
The Performance Excellence Network is pleased to announce a powerful full-day workshop: The Principles of Performance Excellence: Baldrige 101, November 1 in Mankato.
The Baldrige Framework provides a systems perspective for facilitating continuous improvement and advancing performance excellence – it focuses on best practices that improve:
• leadership effectiveness,
• strategic planning,
• customer service & engagement,
• use of measures and data,
• workforce engagement & capability, and
• operations performance.
And it drives results. The expected ROI in using Baldrige has been demonstrated to be about 820 to 1! And it:
• Enhances organizational learning and prioritization of key strengths and improvement opportunities, upon which plans can be created;
• Facilitates the improvement, alignment, and integration of overall organizational effectiveness and capabilities;
• Assists in the delivery of ever-improving value to an organization’s customers and stakeholders;
• Facilitates organizational and personal learning;
• Monitors progress over time.
This workshop will walk through the Baldrige Framework; will provide examples of tools and approaches that align with Baldrige; will “connect the dots” by showing how other improvement tools complement Baldrige; and will explore best practices from other organizations on the journey to excellence.
Come learn how the Framework can help improve financial performance, customer satisfaction, workforce engagement, productivity and efficiency, and overall organizational performance. Used by large and small organizations, this Framework is being used by thousands of organizations across the U.S. – businesses, healthcare systems, educational institutions, nonprofits, and governmental agencies. Explore how it can help yours achieve and sustain excellence!
GMG members eligible for member discount! For more information or to register: http://www.performanceexcellencenetwork.org/pensights/events/the-principles-of-excellence-baldrige-101-nov-1-mankato-workshop/