Seed Starting Simplified
This Event Occurred in the Past.
We want to empower anyone interested to grow their own food, flowers, and other plants.
Join Reggie, our Grower, to go over seed starting to help you be successful!
Learn the 3 basic items you need to get started growing your own garden seedlings
Supplies & Materials
· What are the best containers to use
· Why a simple timer will help you grow great seedlings
· Learn why a heat mat is important
· What types of lights are the best for starting seedlings
· Learn what types of soils are the best for growing seedlings
Caring for you Seedlings
· How long should you leave the lights on
· Common problems and how to solve them
· When should you get started
· Why hardening off is so important
· What seeds should you start indoors
· Which seeds are better started out in the garden
· How to make your seed supply last for years
*Your $10 class fee will be to reserve a seat. You will receive a $10 coupon at the end of the event to use on anything in the store.*