This is an online webinar series, not an event at the Eide Bailly Mankato office.
Understanding Nexus for Sales and Income Taxes
This Event Occurred in the Past.
Business Trends: Understanding Nexus for Sales and Income Taxes
The nexus rules for sales taxes are different from income taxes. This webinar will uncover the key differences and recent court cases surrounding challenges to economic nexus.
- Review recent legislative tax changes and how they may impact your business
- Define sales tax nexus
- Identify common nexus rules for income tax
- Outline which employee activities create sales and income tax nexus
- Review the key elements of nexus
- Discover the nexus rules for selling online
CPE Credits: 1
Field of Study: Taxes
Level of Knowledge: Basic
Delivery Method: Web-Based Group Session
These are web-group seminars. No prerequisites or advanced preparation required. For information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please contact Jason McKeever at 701.476.8773